Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend Recap

Since I put the link on facebook I think i've tripled my readers from 4 to 12. That's a pretty big percentage jump and now I have the added pressure of entertaining people with my life that really isn't that exciting. Nevertheless, I'll continue with what my weekend comprised of.

Got drunk on Friday drinking beer from a keg that was a week and a half old and was indoors too long. It didn't taste bad but after drinking a couple I was just as drunk as I was after drinking 10 cups of it. Something was off about it but it didn't stop me. Went to the bar and slept on the couch instead of my bad listening to dark side of the moon which for some reason has become my album of choice nowadays. Woke up on Saturday played some online poker where I netted a hundo gain after dirtying some guy with qq on a kk7 flop after I checkraised all in. Then I went to the plymouth meeting mall. This is the shittiest mall I've ever been too and I don't intend ever going back. Macy's looked like they forgot to restock the shelves and the finish line had one employee so even though I was going to buy a new pair of shoes I couldn't get help so I just boycotted the store and left. Then I went to the gym and then to PJ's to watch the football game. I put 50 on the ravens which turned out to be right for a change. When PJ's isn't crowded it's a pretty good bar to hang out in. They have a goofy TV set up but the beer was cheap and food was decent. After that I got drunk off of winter lagers and went out in Manayunk which was all typical. Woke up at 1pm today to miss putting money on the eagles. Eli is awful and it should be interesting watching them take on Kurt Warner next week. I put money on the chargers which didn't cover. I know I went to school in Pittsburgh but I can say with all honesty that I have no loyalty to Pittsburgh and I detest their football team. I hope the birds play them and stomp them into the ground like they did in the regular season like they did in week 3. I actually slept through the entire game which is why I can't sleep right now. Then I watched 24. I think the show is pretty good but they are making Jack out to be the hardest hard ass. I know he's saved the world 6 times so he I guess he can act however he pleases, but I find the character a bit over the top. I'll tune in for the next 2 hours tomorrow. Watched Rock of Love Bus which continues to deliver with crazy bitches. Do these girls understand that this whole thing is just a joke? There has already been a rock of love 1 and 2 and he hasn't found love. They take this thing so damn serious and the competition between the girls makes the show ridiculously entertaining. The one girl, Brittaney (spells it like a retard too), tells this other girl that the only reason she's on the show is because she's black and they proceed to get in a cat fight. I was thinking the same exact thing so I'm glad she said something. Clear favorite Taia, hot and seems smart. That pretty much sums up the weekend. If you've read this far you must really not have anything better to do. I wasn't sure if I should break this down into paragraphs or not so I just left it as one difficult to read passage.

Bball games on Tuesday and Wednesday.

No comments: