Thursday, January 15, 2009

No new news

We won both bball games against 2 non white teams. 1st game we opened up an early lead and held on to win by 2. 2nd game we were up the whole game and finished up 15 or so. No good stories like last week. I was rejected and appropriately commented by the opposing player to "get that shit outta here."

I'm going to make a driving rant so if anyone reads this then they can understand my rules of the road. I consider myself a great driver.

- You should pretty much always have your lights on. Only exception is when it's high noon and it's a bright sunny day. It's not a hassle and it's a convenience to other drivers. If you say that you'll forget to turn them off then you are a retard because it beeps when you turn your car off and if you can't figure that out then you don't deserve to be on the road.

- When someone lets you in, it's of good nature to put your hand up and appreciate the good will. I honestly hate letting people in unless I'm in a nice mood, but when I do I always like to be thanked. Which brings me to the next point. If you see 2 lanes, and one is wide open and the other is backed up. There is a good chance that the wide open one is blocked up ahead. It is unacceptable to drive up the wide open one and cut in. When I see this happen, I tail the person in front of me so much that there is no physical possibility of some asshole getting in front of me who decided to cheat the line. I suggest you do the same.

- Don't look over your shoulder when changing lanes. If you do this you seriously have to stop because you are the #1 cause of rear ends. Align your right mirror so that you can see just barely see the side of your car and the rest of the view should be level. If you do this you are automatically a bad driver no ifs, ands, or buts.

- Stay in your fucking lane. When driving straight, when going around bends, when your not moving, stay in your lane. Whenever I see some douche taking up more than his lane I have this urge to drive up in my lane so that our mirrors can practically touch forcing the idiot over. Also, on bends going uphills it is not ok to drive on the other side of the road because you are taking the turn too fast. I wish I could just slam the car head on just to prove a point. However, this point is a difficult one to prove.

- Stop signs. First come, first serve. There is no niceness with stop signs. If you get there first, then you put your foot on the accelerator. There is no waiting to see whose going to go first. This is what causes confusion and accidents. If you see that you stop before the other person, GO! For once in your life be bold instead of being a pussy. Just to note, I think the complete stop is bullshit and only wusses do it. I honestly have no idea why people will come to a complete stop when it's obvious no one is around. What is the point of it? So they won't get a ticket, so they can follow the rules, so they maintain safety on the streets? If you come to a complete stop you are basically saying that society's rules define my behavior and I am a little bitch who takes shit from everyone.

- Speed limits. One general rule of thumb, if no one is watching then you can go whatever speed feels right. Anytime you have clear vision of what is upcoming, you should never get a ticket for going to fast. If you are being dumb and flying through intersections and places where cops hang out then you deserve the ticket. I have one speeding ticket on my record and it was due to stupidity on my part (another story). I love to speed and I love getting away with it. If a cop ever catches me then I will give major credit to his hiding spot because I don't get caught. For the record, 6-8 mph over the limit is the norm, losers go the limit.

No comments: