Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bball

We played Sorella Rose last night. We were either up 2 or down 2 at halftime, I really don't remember. Then they started the 2nd half on a 15-2 run or so. We never got it too close until with under a minute left it was a 4 point game. Ended up losing by 6. Our defense was unbelievably confused at times and our transition d was terrible. Bake dropped 35+ pts so obvious shout out. I went 0-3 from the line so the hex was back but I made a bunch of layups so hopefully that curse if over. 1-1 this week in games and expecting good things in the future.

I woke up at 6 today, ran 2 miles in 11:50 then shot around for a while. I went to McDonalds to order a #12 which is a bacon, egg, and cheese on a bagel, hashbrown, and small orange juice. $5.55!?!?! Are you fucking serious? The moron making it doesn't even melt the orange nasty cheese. It just chills there on the bagel acting cold. Nevertheless, I ate it and was happy.

I wrote a while back about things I'd like to accomplish in 09, so i'll conclude with that. I don't think I have resolutions like losing weight, exercising more, or eating healthier, I pretty much own at them.

- I'd like to attend a party at the playboy mansion. I'm going to use the Bud Fox method an email them everyday for the next 11 months for an invite.

- Start shooting under 90 consistently in golf. I've been stuck in the 90-100 for a couple of years now and with a little practice this shouldn't be too difficult consider I shot an 82 on a tough course back when I was 17. Problem is the booze and cigars on the course seem to interfere.

- Make some money investing. I feel like I know more than the average person about investing however, I can say with 100% confidence that I lost much more money than the average person this year. Using money to make money is how smart people become rich. So far I have failed but 09' is a new year.

- Create a supplemental income from an idea. Whether it be a new business idea or a service, I should be able to think of something. I'll keep my ideas posted.

- Watch all movies that people claim to be good that I haven't seen. Patton, Citizen Kane, Schindler's List, Money Train... etc (I wasn't going to put there parentheses but I figure some people who read this are too stupid to figure it out)

I have some others but I'll save them for later. Oh and I was listening to Howard and Rich Kronin, from LFO, banged Jennifer Love Hewitt and she calls her pussy, missy, FYI.

No comments: