Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update 2

The eagles lost and I lost 50 in the process betting the over and the -4. Like I've wrote before I don't get caught up in the hype of sports so I wasn't crying that the eagles lost like the other million people in the city. I actually like Warner and Fitzgerald went to Pittsburgh. Once again I have no school pride but it's good to see that the best receiver in the NFL (don't try to argue that point) went to my college.

I'm gonna write about Bauer in this post too although I'll keep it brief. 24 was entertaining and I hope *spoiler* that Jack puts 6 feet of dirt on Agent Walker's body and lets her die. She has a bad complexion anyhow. Madam President is pissing me off more and more each episode. Billy is having an affair and saving his wife at the same time. And Larry, the head of the FBI, like the pussy that he is, makes it THE TOP PRIORITY to save Agent Walker. Get real. One bright spot is Tony. The guy is just pure manliness. His emotion never changes and I always get the feeling he's just about to do something crazy.

Watched Rock of Love Bus. 2 girls got voted off. The one girl popped her implant which is funny. She got told to get the fuck out although she deserved it. The easily craziest one got booted too. Brittaney looked like she was going to go apeshit after she got kicked off. She was standing there smiling like an atomic bomb just went off in her head. Not much else to say except I'm probably the only 25 male in the demographics for this show. Taya FTW.

No comments: