Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update 3

I know I have not written (is it wrote or written) in the last couple days and it's not because I haven't had anything to write about, it's just that I'm lazy. I'm going to break it down into a couple of posts so it doesn't look like I wrote a 5 page on essay on my meaningless life.

BBall update. We won last night by 5 putting us at 2-0. I was 4-4 from the stripe which is an unusual, if not impossible, occurrence. We played fairly well and look to be one of the better teams in the Y league. We play Sorella Rose tomorrow in the Springfield league. These guys won the Oreland outdoor league and had the center for Penn some years back, Mark Zoeller. I'm expecting a beat down.

Watched Flight of the Conchords on Sunday night. I still find the show to be amusing with their quirky dialogue and unusual songs. Not much to say about it except I'm still a fan.

Obama was sworn in today. I could honestly care less. The market tanked which obviously is the feeling of losing more money. The smart human would say it's time to get out because the global economy is going through such turmoil that it's probably best to stay on the sidelines. I figure I have 40 more years to work and I'm not going to panic and sell because I know the second I do, the market will shoot to the moon. I've considered buying some puts just to hedge against my bullish positions but I just haven't pulled the trigger due to lack of research.

Does anyone know why it's so cold today?

No comments: