Monday, January 12, 2009

Bauer

I'll start with 24. This show has gone downhill. I am well aware that this is 24 and is "supposed" to be one of the best shows on tv. I'm not falling into the hype. I'm not an enormous 24 fan, I've watch seasons 1-3, parts of 4, none of 5, and a part of 6. I can say that I found the first couples seasons with David Palmer, that cunt Sherry, and that fucking idiot Kim Bauer to be extremely entertaining. I'm not sure if it was because of it's unique delivery or what but the show was badass. What I'm watching now is just over the top. How can the FBI be so inept? Their system gets hacked like its no big deal and their drones are embarrassing to watch. This blue van comes onto their location and they can't follow it? It's a fucking slowass blue van that sticks out like a hooker at a ballroom dance (i know I'm really stretching but I didn't want to use sticks out like a sore thumb which I just looked up and means a busted limb). The President is a woman who can't decide anything and her husband is a whiny little bitch who I hope gets snipered. The main bad guy trusts Jack Bauer after meeting the guy for 3 minutes. Is he aware that this is JACK FUCKING BAUER. Does he not have a reputation by now? Billy Walsh is in the FBI now and he's breaking security measures to check in on his wife in a plane. Billy, you think your wife is the most important person on the planet, when there are hundreds of others who are going through the same thing he is. Do your fucking job you rat. I'm probably being a bit harsh on the show, I know it's strictly for entertainment purposes but when I watch a show like the Wire and realize how good a show can be, season 7 just seems, well I'll wait and see before I completely comment. However, the reasons I never finished some of the other seasons is exactly what is going through my mind right now. Oh and when Jack chokes out the agent, what is her lung capacity that of an infant, he did it for 10 seconds and she was knocked out. At least pistol whip her or give her a shot to the cooch. The last line is a joke but when you have the opportunity to use the word cooch, you take it.


No comments: