Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Summary

Went to West Chester for the first time ever to see the bar scene. The bar was Barnaby's and all in all it was a pretty fun time considering the fact that I feel like an old man now at college parties. So I woke up at 930 or so pretty hung over and had to drive back to Manayunk to catch the train to 30th st to hit up the erin express. I breathalyze myself at a .29 before I've even started drinking at 11am. I'm not sure how accurate this thing is but I wasn't feeling sober I know that.

So I meet up with some people at 30th street and we have a few beers and then catch the bus to Cavannaugh's, I think. This place is a crowded shithole and I don't really see the allure. We end up going to another place or so but everything is crowded and everyone is obnoxious. So my friend and I go to a place on Oregon where his parents are at a wake for a broad. People are in suits and I'm wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. Nevertheless we enter and find out it's an tab bar which basically means someone else is paying. So I have a couple beers and a shot of patron and they feed us some rigatoni and salad for free. After leaving there we go to manayunk and go some bars. It's about 8pm or so and I'm starting to fade so I go back and pass out to 11pm. I wake up mainly sober but not feeling like going out so I do something then listen to Dark Side of the Moon for 43 minutes. If anyone knows the other instrument in Money at around 3 minutes I'd like to know.

That pretty much summed up my weekend. I really didn't do anything crazy or black out and was pretty tame the entire time. My bad.

No comments: