Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bracket Time

Best time of the year for bball. I have my picks but I don't care to share them because, like most people, my knowledge of teams is poor.

I started 1984 by George Orwell and I find the book to be very interesting. It's another book written awhile ago about the "future". I'm only 100 or so pages in so I'll reserve comment til after I finish it. However, one thing to note is obvious. A gov't has taken over due most likely to the stupidity of people.

Which brings me to my next point, people are stupid. There is no way around it but the majority of people put on this earth are stupid. For instance there is a company that has owed us some money for 3+ months. I call him up and say are you planning on paying? He replies, "I don't pay the bill until someone from the company calls me, this way it helps my cash flow." WHAT! So you don't do business properly because you can only think about yourself. This is the problem with people. People have no understanding of right and wrong. People constantly make excuses for why they didn't do something or why it's ok to do it.

What drives the problem is the people at the top of the totem pole are just as stupid as the people at the bottom. People at the bottom are too stupid to do anything therefore they don't fuck up things badly. People at the top are considered brilliant enough to make decisions for the rest of us and they let greed and irresponsibility make the decisions for them. If people made decisions based the actual good outcome of the decision and not how much coin is going to be put in their pocket we might actually succeed as a society. As is, we are printing too much money and we will see a shockwave of disaster in the future. I can't predict the future but something will happen with our trade deficit and our printing of trillions of dollars. Shit will hit the fan.

And one final note. All the Dems who love Obama, he's so smart that he can't even think for himself. In his speech on Tuesday he ended up thanking himself instead Ireland's bro because he's so dependent on reading from a teleprompter.

This blog is going downhill, I'm sorry.

No comments: