Monday, March 09, 2009

I don't like Monday

Easily the worst day of the week. I spend Sunday's being a complete waste of life and then Monday's I feel awful and don't want to be productive. I drink 6 waters and piss like 5 times because I feel dehydrated. Basically a productive week for me would start on Tuesday because I can function at full capacity.

I haven't wrote a post in a while but I have good reason. It's because my life just isn't that entertaining that I can write something everyday. Technically, I could but then it would lose all purpose because it would be mindless drivel. However, I will post more for my legions of fans.

I didn't do anything of any consequence over the weekend, literally nothing. I watched Rock of Love Bus last night which I honestly think could be the best show on television. Once you get past the concept that he's 44 and none of the girls really like him they are just trying to win the contest, it turns into a great show. They all get hammered and make asses out of themselves. I assume the majority of the population finds the show lame but for whatever reason I find it entertaining.

I didn't bet on any games and lost a few hundred playing poker during some hungover 9 am sessions. I canceled my subscription to cardrunners but my login is still working so I've been watching a few of their videos to tune up my game.

Everything else is just blah. I wake up, go to work where things are slow as molasses, play some poker then do it again. I bought a couple of books off amazon to read, couple classics and a few others that I will finish as soon as they come in. I'm such a retard for buying books from Amazon when I'm aware of this building called a library where I could spend nothing and get the same value. Nevertheless, i've spent money on worse purchases than something that will keep me entertained for a while.

This weekend is st patty's day. I keep telling myself how good of an idea it is to take a weekend off from drinking but I just can't seem to fit it in. If I could wake up at 9 am on a Saturday morning feeling 100% I'm not sure what I'd do but it would be better than what I do currently (nothing). Obviously though this won't be one of those weekends.

A final note. I'm doing an experiment that will last till next Friday. If my posts start getting better as the week goes on then I may have stumbled across something, we'll see.

No comments: