Monday, March 02, 2009

Monday

It's 1 am and I would consider this a pretty unproductive day. I didn't go to work due to the snow even though I probably could have if I wanted to. So I woke up at 830 and decided to "work."

I cashed in the sunday million on Sunday. Out of 8800 people I finished in 340th. The buy in is 215 so this ended up cashing for about $1000+. Sounds great but in reality I was already stuck about 500 so it's not an amazing feat.

Anyhow this rejuvenated by poker bankroll and I pretty much played all day today. I ended up giving back about 175 but thought I played well throughout the entire session which consisted of about 50 tournies.

If you don't have any money in equities than I honestly envy your approach. Whether your oblivious to the financial world or just don't participate, you are living a stress free life that I'm really starting to questions why I'm partaking in this. I keep telling myself I'm young and it will all work out but this is getting scary. We are hitting levels that were hit 10+ years ago. I'm not the most frugal person but times like these are causing me to take a step back and reevaluate how I want to invest my cash.

I went to the gym and did 4 miles in 25 minutes. Averaged to about 615 pace which is decent but I'll get down further once I start running outside. The stereotypes from my gym post are still prevalent as 2 fat ass broads are hogging machines oblivious to anyone else.

I watched Flight on Sunday which I thought wasn't very good. I watched Rock of Love Bus which is starting to turn me off. Plus I watched 24 today which is getting out of hand. I don't really see any need for analysis other than 24 is too much and I hope our gov't and fbi isn't taking any pointers from these clowns. Seriously if this is how shit gets done its no wonder our world is collapsing. Chloe and Janine Garofalo are easily the worst duo of actresses in history. Hard to watch.

That's all I got. I know this post was weak but I figure it's better than nothing. I'll do better next time.

1 comment:

Paul W said...

I agree with Jim Cramer on this one. Only put money in that you don't need for the next 4 or 5 years.

Your money should be in cash, gold and if you buy stock it should:

1) Sell a product that people can't do without: If you can't drink, smoke or eat it, you don't want it.
2) Have a high yield that is unlikely to be cut.
3) Healthcare doesn't apply to 1, Obama is going to kill those stocks with his plan.