Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some Randomness

Here are a couple of random things that I have to wonder about.

Washing jeans- I'm not sure what the norm is but it's obviously not after every wear. I don't think it's even after every week of wear. Now if it's the same pair of jeans i'd say you have about 5 wears, assuming no stains, before you wash. I rotate about 4 jeans in my rotation and I'm not exactly sure how often I wash them but it's been long enough that I can't pinpoint when I last did. Also after you wash them they feel all small and tight. It's takes at least a couple of wears before they feel right again.

Bellybutton crease- There's a crease along my belly button that tells me if I'm getting skinnier or fatter. If after I exercise and I get a line across my belly button it means that I'm getting in better shape than I just was. If I drink to much alcohol and I look at my body on a sunday and see a crease, it means I've had too much and will pay the punishment in pounds. I honestly think my weight fluctuates 5-10 pounds on weekends depending on how much I drink. If I throw back 30 beers in a weekend, that's 3000 calories. I don't know how much of that is pissed out but nevertheless it's a lot of dead weight.

Listerine- If you don't use mouthwash you should start because it's nasty if you don't. Brushing isn't good enough and mouthwash fights the gum disease GINGIVITIS. The topic is Listerine and seriously this stuff burns the hell out of my mouth. To keep it in there for 2 minutes and swish it around is practically torture. I think the burning just means it's working but it's still unusual for a product on the market to burn like acid and still be considered good for you.

Snickers Ad's - I know you've seen the billboards. Patrick Chewing, Master P-Nut, Sir Nutsalot. I just made up Sir Nutsalot because it's funny but they did a play on sir mix alot i just can't remember what it was. What do they all have in common? They are all black. Did I miss something here. Is snickers only geared to blacks? It used to be my favorite candy because you'd freeze them and they'd get real hard and was just pure awesomeness. I want to see a billboard for Ted Nougat.

No comments: