Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday

I thought the 24 was a really good episode. Other than Martika's side plot with Dubaku it is pretty entertaining. The mole inside the FBI makes it interesting. I'm not going to spoil anything but it was a good episode.

I've been playing Guitar Hero lately due to the lack of anything better to do. The game makes me want to smash things but I still like it.

I haven't been playing much poker or gambling so no new news.

The flight of the conchords was really good on Sunday and it could be the best show on TV.

I made some money on Sirius today but it's only money that i've lost so I'm not really sure it's making money. Market is getting slaughtered and it just seems like it isn't going to get better any time soon.

Other than that things are moving by week after week.

No comments: