Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bball

Due to unusual circumstances we ended up having only 4 regulars and my 17 year old brother for our bball game. We ended up losing because we started out in zone only to allow some schmuck to make 6 threes. We were down at the half and never really made any good runs. I missed easy shots and got the shit blocked out of me. My brother got a shot blocked twice on the same play. Meaning someone blocked him and then someone blocked the block. It's honestly embarrassing to lose to a team we should have beat but at this point crying about it doesn't change anything. Having shitty ass players act cocky makes me want to jump kick the entire team. For example, the one in street fighter where Zangief does his double legged jump kick. Or do some flying headbutt like Skate in Streets of Rage 2. Bottom line is we lost and I hate losing. My brother did sink a 3 ball from the utmost corner of the court and managed to hit the rim 5 times before going in.

I beat guitar hear on hard last night and 4 starred On the road again which proves i'm improving. Fucking Snatch Boogie took me an hour to beat but at least I didn't have to watch Travis Barker drum solo for a minute each time like in Hot for Teacher. I'm not the sole person who thinks this but Guitar Hero is ruining classic songs by having them overplayed. I hear songs on the radio from gh and know that I would never have heard this song if it wasn't in the game. Then again it does shot you good songs that you would never have heard of like feel the pain from dinosaur jr and pull me under by dream theater. I will beat expert however I feel like this will take awhile.

I took 3rd in a 27 18man last night. Pretty much played flawlessly and got it with kk vs AQ (my kk) vs the cl or else I would have won the tourny. I'm not playing that much and need to reinstall windows so I can re download poker office and get it running again. I've been playing without a hud recently and don't think it effects my performance that much but it will be nice to have. I guess I'll just buy Vista and upgrade.

I've been listening to this song carol brown from flight of the conchords and think it's really good. I would embed (sp?) the video but I'm a noob so here's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cGoDns8wTA

No comments: