Tuesday, February 24, 2009

24, bball, and bball

Let's start with 24. The females in this show are really pissing me off. First off they have billy's girlfriend whose nose looks like it was cut off by the saigon whore from dirty work. The president is an emotional, clueless wreck and I pray to god no one ever votes for a female president after this display of pussiness. Renee has got to stop being such a crybaby. She was going to shoot Jack? Give me a break. She was cried when Martika, the person who sang Toy Soldiers, almost exploded and then again when Rosa was whining like a baby. Chloe constantly bothers me with her know it all attitude. All in all the episode was pretty good. Billy didn't seem very hurt when he shot himself in the arm, just a flesh wound I guess. And the president trusts Bill Buchanan with her life after he just spawned from homeless people. He was driving a blue truck helping bauer escape from the FBI just a couple hours ago and now he's the most honorable man to ever live. Dubaku is a clown. No one would ever be trying to get pussy instead of exiting the country when you have the whole FBI on your ass. I though that was retarded and now we get to see more ridiculousness next episode.

Our bball team won last night which makes us 5-2. It was a blowout and nothing really to write.

If you didn't see the devin harris play last night you should watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKcFZvqEXjM
I still haven't figured out how to embed the video but eventually.
Taking from a blog comment
"All I can say is Devin Harris is definitely the fastest man in the world if he can catch the ball at the free throw line, run to half court, bump into Iguodala, lose control of the ball, regain control of the ball and get the shot off in 1.8 seconds. Watch out Usain Bolt, Devin Harris is going to get you in 2012. Helps to be on a home court in a time like that i guess.."

I installed Vista after my Xp got a trojan and I had to install all this antimalware and shit so I just started fresh.

No comments: