Friday, February 13, 2009

Recap

I haven't posted in a while so I'll do a double. This first will tell about what I've been doing. The 2nd about what I'm thinking. Notice I wrote out first but used 2nd.

We lost the Ambler Y bball game to some yellow bullshit. Actually they were pretty good but we played pretty poor. I blew a layup or two and we let 2 guys probably drop 50 on us. We also won a meaningless game on Wednesday. Down to only 1 league. I have the Oreland summer league coming up and will probably sign up for the sports club league in Manayunk.

I haven't watch Bauer yet. I honestly don't even find the urge to. I'm not sure but I think the idea of Jack saving the world again is getting a bit old for me.

A while ago, my brother threw a remote at the couch and the batteries came out and cracked the shield in front of the TV screen. He was playing Guitar Hero at the time and I always wondered how he could get that mad. Cue On the Road Again by Willie Fucking Nelson. I'm by no means an expert, in fact i play it on hard, and I was playing guitar on this song. I have no problems beating the song however I wanted to get 4 stars on it. After an hour an a half of playing and fucking up the intro an unbelievable amount of times I was understanding how the TV has a crack in it now. Seriously the red, yellow, yellow-blue, over to green is giving me fits and I will destroy it this weekend. If I have to spend night and day to 4 star this I will not give up. Call me a noob if you want but I'm not joking.

Nothing else really happened this week. I watched fotc and rock of love bus but I don't see any reason for recap. I've been trying to find a case of Great Lakes but no one around here carries it. Back in Pitt, Mellingers had it and they also had a beer called boont which I used to love. I'm on a hunt for it so if anyone reads this and has seen it let me know. I have no valentine however it's probably a good weekend to make moves on distraught females without one.

No comments: