Tuesday, December 30, 2008




Here's my style.

Wash my hair with pert plus, use old spice body wash, and some morning burst face wash by j&j. Old Spice deodorant and polo blue cologne. I brush my teeth with crest and floss with j&j regular floss. Sony TV, Samsung monitor, Dell computer, and a logitech mouse, and broken bose headphones. I wear polo and Nautica sweaters, nautica jeans, nautica and hanes boxers, and I have about 50 pair of generic socks. I wear all t shirts especially if they are free. My green B&B sheet metal shirts get the most use because I have 3 of them. I sport the cortez for shoes or my other pumas but they are too tight so I only wear them if I need a break from the cortez. I have nike & mizuno runnings shoes and Nike bball shoes. I drive a TL but it's pretty banged up. I get to turn it in for something else in about 10 months. I like lager, not lager like yuengling, but just lager beers. I can't understand why yuengling is called "lager." Anyone who orders just a lager should be discarded from the bar for being a tool. I'll drink patron for tequila, goose for vodka, i like cap't for rum, and I will order tangeray but I've grown out of a gin and tonic phase. I don't wear a watch. That pretty much sums me up.

No comments: