Wednesday, December 17, 2008

bball

Tonight we had a bball game at philmont. We started off down a quick 10, scoring 3 points in the first 10 minutes. We finished the half down 11 or so. After a barrage of scoring we cut it to 3 with a minute left. CK4 had a golden opportunity to tie it, but came up a bit short, literally. We ended up losing by 6 or so but it was a good run against a good team. Next game is 1/7.

I watched Catch me if you Can, Braveheart, and Rain Main. All were good movies. Catch me if you can was practically flawless. The story was good, acting was good, and entertaining throughout. Braveheart I watched for the first time. Obviously a very good movie with good values and cool battle scenes. Rain man is a good movie. The acting is tremendous by Hoffman. How he plays an autistic guy is just beyond me. I'm not sure the movie deserves 4 stars but it was entertaining.

No comments: