Monday, December 29, 2008

Weekend

So the last day I went to work was on Tues. Which meant I went to Brownies on Tues. Drove back on a sheet of ice at 2 am. Stranded on 76 until an M5 with snow tires drove us back. Went to see the family for Christmas Eve. Watched Fracture and all of season 1 in Entourage. Christmas day, saw family and got wasted off winter lagers (nice present jeff). Lost 50 playing cards with high schoolers, and other degens. Stayed up to 5 in the morning, passed out, drove back to manayunk at 11am. Slept till 3. Woke up and went to a family christmas party. Came back and went to Mad River. The brawler started a fight and was promptly kicked out while I got to watch in basic sobriety. Slept till noon, and then drove to AC. Comped rooms at the borgata so we stayed there. Started in the racebook drinking patron on the rocks for practically nothing. Ended up dropping money in either blackjack, craps, roulette, or Pai gow. Then watched the Godsend Michael Bush tear up the pathetic bucs. The birds played well. I'm not jumping on the bandwagon because I haven't been a supporter. Watched Boiler Room. Now here I am on Monday, dead day at work, typing this blog and thinking how bad I'm going to feel after this next week comes to a close. I'm going to the gym to sweat off this alcohol that possesses me to make stupid decisions.

No comments: