Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Nothing New

No rants, no complaints, nothing doing. If I was going to write about what I did in the last couple days; our bball team won it's playoff game, I finished 1984, I lost 214 dollars on Villanova, I quit watching 24 last week, rock of love bus is down to 2 people and the last 2 episodes were awful, there is nothing good on Tv, and I signed up for the broad street run on May 3rd.

Ellen Degenerate is moving back to philly so that gives us 3 regulars in our card games which include a rotation of about 30 games varying from stud to holdem to omaha and everything in between. If you read this post and want to play let me know because I am looking for fishes money to take.

I'm going to read slaughter house 5 by vonnegut and start golfing. That's it.

No comments: