Monday, October 20, 2008

Code of Conduct

Let's go over some rules that should never be broken.

First off, to the prick who pilfered my journal this morning, It's MY journal, not yours. Quit being a mooch and spring for the 100 dollars and you can get it everyday for a year too. If you take it again I'll wish a kidney stone upon you that I hope will not be able to pass and they will have to laser it out of your dick.

At 4 way intersections, it is the person who arrives first that get's to go. Under no circumstance can this rule be broken. If so, chaos is created and everyone loses. I absolutely hate traffic jams because there is not a worse feeling than knowing that you aren't going to move anywhere and there is basically no good course of action.

Summing up my weekend is challenging because remembering the details on Fri and Sat usually isn't so clear. Saturday was a swing day to say the least. Sunday I watched football, then entourage, then true blood, and now today I have to watch Californication to cover my tv watching. No interest in MNF tonight because my fantasy team got worked.

I really hate monday's, easily the worst day of the week.

No comments: